Unsure of which mount size you need? We've created a handy flowchart to help you pick which is the correct size dovetail. Tl;dr, the first ~200 Jasper Tables were made with a larger size dovetail mount, so if you jumped on their original Jasper Kickstarter in mid-2018 on launch day, you may need the large size. Otherwise, everyone should use the standard mount size.
Standard Dovetail Tables
- Jasper Classic
- Jasper Regular
- Jasper Long
- All Jasper Tables ordered through BoardGameTables.com website
- All Jasper Tables ordered through Kickstarter in 2020
- Most Jasper Tables ordered though Kickstarter in 2018 (see flowchart below)
- Duchess Table (adds compatibility with all Jasper accessories, not compatible with Duchess accessories/cup holders)
Large Dovetail Tables
- First 200 Jasper Tables ordered through Kickstarter in 2018 (see flowchart below)
If you're not sure about the mount sizing, please do email us and ask, we're happy to help you determine which sizing is compatible with your tables accessories.
Mount Size Exchange Policy
Exchanges are accepted for incorrect mount sizing (ie: Large Dovetail/Standard Dovetail) provided the following conditions are met:
- Original mounts are returned and unused (aside from test fit). We'll email you a return shipping label
- Buyer pays shipping for the replacement mounts
Our products are all produced in-house after your order has been placed, so keep in mind that our standard 1-2 week lead time will also apply to your replacement order. Please do not hesitate to ask for mount sizing clarification, if you're unsure.